Global Ethics and Values Convention will be held from 16th to 18th December, 2012 in Greater Noida, fastest growing educational, industrial and outsourcing hub situated on the outskirts of New Delhi. It will be a three day fully residential event to discuss, learn and share about Ethics and Values. It will focus on Best Practices from India and around the World. It aims at fostering healthy and productive interdisciplinary interactions among the delegates.
It will attract ministerial officials, policy makers, business leaders, heads of universities and colleges, senior academic staff, representatives of NGOs, journalists, students and impassioned visionaries from all over the world. The presentations during convention will cover three domains: Business, Social and Political. Delegates from around the world will be given an opportunity to present their views on Impact of Values on Sustainability, Inclusive Leadership and Community Building.
The Keynote Address on Significance of Ancient Lessons in Shaping the Future aims to provide an insight on traditional approaches to solve the modern day problems. An Interactive Session with Youth Speakers will help the delegates to discuss about the challenges and opportunities in today’s world. The convention will also host three high profile Panel Discussions: Developing Ethical Leadership in a Globalized World, Integrating Spirituality, Ethics, Values and Law, Towards an Interdisciplinary Global Code of Ethics and Values.
About Alexis Foundation
India’s most diversified youth-led think tank. We conduct research and provide consultancy in areas such as public policy, strategy, law, management, economics and information technology. Registered as a Public Charitable Trust under Indian Trusts Act, 1882.
About Ishan Institute of Management & Technology
A Centre for excellence in Management education. It was established in 1994 by the great visionary and philanthropist Dr. D. K. Garg to impart quality education of world class standard, reflecting the latest advances in the field of Management and Research with the world class infrastructure. The campus that covers an area of 44000 sq. mts. of land is picturesque. The Institute is situated at Greater Noida, Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar (Uttar Pradesh) on the Surajpur-Kasna Road.
Papers are invited on following themes:
1. Impact of Values on Sustainability
2. Inclusive Leadership
3. Community Building
4. Ethics and Values in Indian Legal System
1. The convention is open to all students, teachers and professionals in India.
2. Joint entries shall be permitted however, all authors must register separately as delegates.
1. Paper Submission by: 1st December 2012
2. Last Date to Pay the Fee: 1st December 2012
3. Convention: 16th-18th December, 2012
Guidelines for the Paper Submission
1. Abstract and paper should be typed in TIMES NEW ROMAN 12 Font Size with 1.5 spacing (Title in 14 Font Size)
2. The Paper (not exceeding 4000 words) should reach latest by 1st December 2012 in Soft Copy at email@example.com .
3. Submission should include separate Title Page which clearly indicates the name(s) of the author(s), complete mailing address (es), Telephone No. and e-mail address(es)
4. The text of the full paper and abstract must include title of the paper, but must not include the name(s) of the author(s) as the papers will be blind reviewed.
5. Only original unpublished work is sought. Any proposal submitted to present identical or substantially similar work already published under review for any other publication will not be considered.
6. All entries shall be considered the property of the Alexis Foundation which reserves the right of publication of the same in any book, journal or in any other manner as it may deem appropriate, without providing any royalty or compensation.
7. The Organisers reserve the right to vary, repeal, alter any of the rules if so required, as they deem appropriate.
8. A peer review process would further scrutinize all accepted papers and selected papers shall be published in a souvenir, edited book of the seminar with an ISBN Number.
1. Power point presentations are encouraged.
2. Each speaker shall get a maximum of 10 minutes for the presentation.
Submission Queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
General Queries: email@example.com